We answer your questions:
Tel.: +49 (0) 71 95-13 69 0
The cost-effective alternative
The relative pressure method provides quick results at an attactive price tag for the instrument.
The design of the instrument is simpler than for differential pressure instruments (3925-0060). It can be used in automated systems.
Compressed air is used as test medium resulting in low operating costs and freedom from contamination.
Because of the low viscosity air quickly penetrates porosity or other leakages. Cleaning and drying of previously tested parts, as well as corrosion protection, is not required.
As for all pressure leak test systems leak free test fixtures and related components are required.
Automation of the workplace nowadays have to be realized even in quality assurance and the equipment used. To test production parts for leakage, it is necessary to integrate the leak test in the manufacturing process.
Important features of the LEAK TESTER 3925-0061 are:
- automatic control cycle
- storage of test programs
- contamination free test
- reproducible measuring results
- short cycle times with high accuracy
- unambiguous results
- measured value display
- programmable test pressures and test times to suit
testing to the production of many different components
- user friendly operation with interactive user guidanc
The operating principle is based on measuring the pressure change between a sealed test part and a sealed reference volume within a given measuring time. The core of the measuring system consists of a relative pressure transducer.
A write-protect key switch ensures data security. Data can be read but not modified by the operator.
- microprocessor controlled electronic pressure regulator for filling and test pressure
- pneumatic controlled shut-off valve to eliminate tmeperatur influence
- function monitoring
- optional leak simulation with precision needle valve for the connection of an external leak calibrator (available as optional accessory)
- modular design microprocessor system
- battery buffered RAM for data protection
- alphanumeric keypad
- 5 inch color display
- write-protect key switch to prevent unauthorized program changes
- error message as plain text
- menu guided programming and adjustment of parameters
- various interface ports to communicate with control systems (see technical data)
|Program storage:||Battery buffered RAM|
|Measuring sensor:||Temperature compensated transducer forpressure with overload protection|
|Display:||5" LCD, 320x240 Pixel,
|Measuring range:||0 ... 6 000 Pa,
others on request
|Results in:||in mbar, psi, mm Hg.|
|Filling and test pressure:||0,3 ... 6,0 barg;
others on request
|Test parameters:||Filling pressure ... bar
Test pressure ... bar
Filling time 0,1 ... 999,9 s
Compensation time 0,1 ... 999,9 s
Measuring time 0,1 ... 999,9 s
Rework limit ...
Reject limit ...
Consecutive rejects limit
|Write protection:||Key switch|
|Test data storage:||Up to 8,000 tests (internal battery buffered)
for larger data storage use front connection for external USB stick
1 parallel control I/O port
1 Bit Ready to operate
1 Bit Ready to test
1 Bit Error
1 Bit Accept
1 Bit Rework
1 Bit Reject
1 Bit Measuring
1x Serial port RS 232 for transfer of parameters, test results and counter readings
|Housing:||Compact metal case|
|Dimensions:||142x352x420 mm (WxHxD)|
|Power supply:||100/240 V ±10 %, 50 ... 60 Hz|
|Power consumptiuon:||approx. 100 VA|
|Air supply:||1,5 bar > test pressure, max. 10 bar, dry, oil-free, filtered|
|Pneumatic ports:||Air supply G1/4",
Optional terst medium port G¼"
Test port G1/8",
Venting (via air silencer) G1/4"
|Weight:||approx. 8 kg|
|Standard-Zubehör:||Power cord, 2.5 m
Key for write protection switch
|Order no.:||Leak tester 3925-0061|